Saturday, November 21, 2009

Doggies!

Okay...so I will be adding several posts about dogs in the next few days. Hopefully if every thing works out in my favor I will be getting a dog soon.
Mainly this is for my Mom and Tom's benefit so they can see the different breeds and understand why I like them and then discuss with me whether they would be a good match for our family. I used to do this as a child, write a mini-essay to convince them to let me do something. Usually it works. :)
It will be my dog, but I understand that the rest of my family has to live with my pet too. So the main concerns are whether the dog breed is good with small children (if he ever bites Rainey he will be gone) and cats, how much it barks, how loving it is, how difficult to maintain and train, and whether my parents think it's as cute as I do (I want my dog to get enough love and if my Mom doesn't think he's adorable she might not pet him lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment