Monday, November 23, 2009

Puppy Names

These are the names I like so far. I've been thinking about them for the last few weeks.
Fox
Boomer
Remmy
Winchester
Rye
Dixie
Dark
Mojo
Ren
Styx
Binks
Redd
Shadow
Ram
Pixie
Pax
Colt
Arrow
Knight
Chase
Ruu
Rhubarb
Von/Vaughn/ Van
Freja/Freya
Ebon
Roux
Jun (pronounced June)
Jiro
Rei (" Ray)
Gunther (" Ginter)
Koi
Wolf/ Wolfe/ Wolfhardt
Mischa
Kane/Cain
Kohl
Klaus
Blitz
Sable
Onyx
Inky
Blacker
Blackmail
Okra
Kuro
Curry
Axel
Nox
Ice
Saffron
Hawthorn
Shiv
Shiva
Aspen
Loki
Ashen
Striker
Sabre

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you care to get a comment from me or not, but you were asking about dog stuff, so I thought I'd share from my own experience.

    Growing up we had several shepherd mix dogs and they were really good. Loyal and gentle yet still protective. The best we had was a shepherd/elkhound mix & another was a shepherd/husky mix. The elkhound would stand at the end of the yard and howl whenever I'd ride my tricycle too far from the yard - if I went too far before my parents came, she'd follow to keep me in sight while still crying. We used to use her for a pillow in the floor while we watched tv. She lived about 10 or 12 years and we finally had to put her down, she'd mostly lost her eyesight and her hips got really bad. Even in her older years, she never got aggressive or "cranky" like Jenny finally did. She was a wonderful dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting. I'm glad to know that German Shepards are good companion dogs and the website I found wasn't just being bias. Heh, Jenny was always a bit cranky, but a good dog.

    ReplyDelete